Schedule an InfoPass Appointment


Check your USCIS case status


Change your address online for USCIS


Check USCIS Processing Times


USCIS Immigration Forms


A Guide to Naturalization


Know your rights and protections if you are a non-immigrant visa holder (Temporary Worker)


Find a US Embassy (US Consulate):


Check the Visa Bulletin:


Apply for Social Security Number:


Apply for IRS Tax Identification Number:



Apply for a U.S. Passport:

Get a Certificate of Citizenship to prove U.S. Citizenship:


Get a record of Foreign Birth:


Check the Poverty Guidelines:

Locate a Civil Surgeon (USCIS-approved doctor):





Op-Ed Article, “A Prosecutor’s Call: Justice for All” by Steven Jansen: